1. Always bear in mind that great love and great achievements involve great risk. The risk is all great opportunity. If not risky, then everyone would do it, making it ordinary and not great.
2. When you lose, do not lose the lesson. If you lose what you learned to do, then you’re doomed to repeat it. More important is the fear of failure. Failure is the precursor to success. Hardly what you will get will not come with any failure by.
3. Respect for self Respect for others Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of good luck. No anything you want may not necessarily be good for you long term. If you feel sometimes things do not work continuously may be the fate intervening. The universe works in mysterious ways and you should trust him.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them. The rules were made to be broken. Most put there by archaic and corrupt institutions sought only enslave and maintain their power. When you try to break them, make sure you do well to avoid punishment. But above all make sure you actually break rules. If the authority no one would have questioned anything, so now we would be a stagnant civilization.
6. Never let a little bout destroy a friendship. Friendship is above any fight, but very few people put this rule into practice. They should also follow the rule to follow in July 6.
7. When you realize you made a mistake, do something to correct immediately. Never let your pride get to correct your mistake. Apologize and take full responsibility, that speak of your stronger than the action that led to the error you first character.
8. Spend some time alone every day. No matter what you do, always use 30 minutes of your day to be with yourself in a quiet place. This will serve to analyze what is happening in your life, to examine yourself and understand what you want.
9. Be open to change, but do not let your values aside. This world is constantly changing. If you are not open to change, then you will live a miserable life. You will change with the changes, but that does not mean you should put aside your values. Welcome are the new places and new faces and new loves, but never let go of your beliefs, unless you realize you were wrong at first.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer. Think of Gandhi, who fought the British Empire by silence as a weapon. Silence can be a very powerful weapon that very few use against irrational actions.
11. Live a good, honorable life. You have to live with the actions you take the rest of your life. Make sure you will not regret after shooting. good stuff happens to good people. You will never be punished for acting honorably and you reward.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation of your life. This is the rule about which you have less control. The dynamics of your family determine that atmosphere. But you can help by showing the love of your family. As in rule number 3, if you love your family then they will love you.
13. Always discussion the issue at hand and do not bring things from the past. The past is constant and impossible to change. Bring him can only bring pain to the current situation. This is especially a problem with loved ones because relationships with them are old and full of emotions. Forgive what happened in the past and concentrate on the present.
14. Share your knowledge, which is a form of immortality. You learn so much just by living. Share that knowledge with people you have around. This will not only help to them but to you as well.
15. Take care of the planet. Is where we live, so I take care of him should be obvious. Destroy the planet is destroying yourself and the future of your children and loved ones.
16. Once a year or more, go someplace you’ve never visited before. Meet new places and new things. You’ll find someone or somewhere that will make you happier than you were before. The earth is full of beautiful places. Why not explore them?
17. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for one another is greater than the need to be taken. The opposite is a sign that the relationship must end. If you need someone more than you love is a sign of dependence and not affection. Find someone where love is dominant in you and you’re is a better relationship.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up to get it. Success is not successful if you had to commit to your loved ones and yourself to achieve it. Decide what you want from your life and go for it.