No need to get caught by the idea that food is your enemy when you’re trying to lose weight. In fact, it is just the opposite: Befriend the right foods and see how they help you lose weight, here are seven known food by nutritionists to improve your body fat burning potential:
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a whole grain, and are high in what nutritionists call the “satiety index”, ie oats have tremendous power to make you feel full. Not only that, it is also rich in soluble fiber, which reduces cholesterol and blood fat. It is digested slowly so it does not raise blood sugar and makes you feel well filled.
- Eggs: Nutritionists have been trying for several years to restore the reputation of the egg. It is no longer thought to be a high cholesterol (eggs contain a different type of cholesterol that humans), eggs are a concentrated form of animal protein without the extra fat that comes with the meat. Nutritional studies have repeatedly found that when people eat an egg every morning, instead of toast or cereal twice losing weight than those who eat a breakfast that is dominated by carbohydrates.
- Skim Milk: Studies in renowned publications such as the Journal of Obesity (besides the controversial funded by the National Dairy Council) show that the protein of the combination of calcium, vitamin D, and low in fat skim milk and non fat yogurt help weight loss as well as build and maintain muscle mass.
- Apples: To keep the kilos at bay, eating an apple Numerous studies have found that eating an apple half hour to an hour before the food has been the result of cutting calories from food. Apple fiber makes you feel full, so you eat less. Recent research suggests eating apples has other benefits, too, such as antioxidants appear to prevent metabolic syndrome, the combination of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and prediabetes, which tends to accompany a thickening waistline.
- Red meat: Not exactly what you think as a diet food, but research in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition results indicate that compared to women who consumed red meat and not lost more weight. Experts believe that the dense protein in red meat helps maintain lean muscle mass – but, of course, this assumes you are exercising to build that muscle.
- Cinnamon: This simple spice appears to have the power to help the body metabolize sugar, according to surprising data that emerged from a study by the USDA Diabetics. Comer participation of as little as 1/4 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a day was found to reduce levels of blood sugar and lower cholesterol 10-25%. So add cinnamon to smoothies, sprinkled on your cereal, or flavor your coffee with him. Cinnamon increase the health benefits of coffee and help your body get rid of added sugars.
- Almonds and almond butter: Well, almonds are dense in calories, but also a huge package of nutritional punch – and are especially effective in counteracting cholesterol and triglyceride’s. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that eating almonds is as effective as taking a statin. Spread almond butter on toast in the morning gives it a nice protein boost while avoiding carbohydrates in the bread spikes blood sugar.