The lemon water not only removes better than any other drink thirst, but also nourishes the body much more than it seems. Amazing things happen when you drink.
Upon waking body tissues are dehydrated and have the need for water to flush out toxins and rejuvenate cells.
- Helps Balance the pH.
- The Lemons are alkaline food amazing. Acids may be, but inside the body are alkaline.
- the Hot water serves to stimulate gastrointestinal tract and peristalsis. Lemons are rich in minerals and vitamins that help loosen toxins in the digestive tract.
- Clean Skin.
- The Vitamin C helps reduce wrinkles and stains. Water with lemon blood purge toxins, which also helps the skin.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- The Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds. They are high in potassium, which stimulates the brain and nerves. Potassium helps control blood pressure. Are known to have anti-inflammatory effects, and is used as further support for asthma and other respiratory symptoms that also enhances the absorption of iron in the body, and iron plays an important role in immune function.
- Provides the body with electrolytes to hydrate the body.
- It’s good for the joints and reduces pain in joints and muscles.
- It produces more enzymes.
- Helps Lower blood pressure.
- Helps Prevent cancer.
- Aid In weight loss.
- Help To dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium deposits.
- Helps Relieve heartburn.
- Helps Dilute uric acid, which leads to cumulative joint pain.
- Like Makes the skin is free of imperfections without scars, it also helps in the healing and maintenance of bones, tissues and cartilage.
Lemons are great for the body, but it is important to dilute in water; hot water is one of the components that make this combination is so wonderful for the body.
At least Squeeze the juice of half lemon in half a cup of warm water. It is important to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.